Despite the COVID-19 crisis, we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Ihre Aufgaben & Ihr Profil
- you are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- you are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
- you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
- you have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level
- an attractive benefit package including benefits such as company pension scheme, public transport pass and free lunch
- sign-on bonus of 1.500 Euro gross
- regulated working hours as well as 8 additional free days besides the regular vacation of 30 days
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- a beautiful accommodation in a historic building, centrally located in Munich
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international setting.