The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
Ihre Aufgaben & Ihr Profil
You are a qualified Early Childhood Educator and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood
Education or Elementary Education.
- As native English speaker you always share the teaching responsibility equally with a native German Early Childhood Educator.
- You are motivated to support five-year-old children in their personal and educational
development and immerse them in English. Mostly it is the children’s first time they get in touch
with English, usually they are native German speakers.
- Ideally you have already been working as a Reception/Kindergarten Teacher.
You will have a lot of professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts.
- A well structured and well equipped environment is waiting for you.
- An open and friendly work atmosphere in a young international team is what we stand for.
- We have only about 19 to 22 students per class, taught by a teaching team of two.
- Find state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms.
- We offer continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad.
- Contracts include an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement.
- A relocation allowance and support is offered.
- You get support in paperwork, concerning your residency, work permits and teaching approval.
- Benefit from our school’s wonderful location in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe. Call a beautiful area your home.
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online.Jetzt bewerben Zurück zur Übersicht