Despite the COVID-19 crisis, we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Ihre Aufgaben & Ihr Profil
- You are a qualified secondary teacher with a Masters degree in Geography and an additional subject, with a
QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- You have gathered practical experience teaching and have ideally already taught within a German school
setting, making you familiar with the German school system.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education.
- You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
- You are fluent in English and highly proficient in spoken and written German (minimum C1 level).
- an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch daily
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals
- continuing professional development opportunities
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an ideal work-life-balance
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe