Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Ihre Aufgaben & Ihr Profil
- You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree in music and ideally a second subject, with a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings.
- You are able to lead a school band or have experience leading a school band.
- You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
- You are a passionate musician who has the talent to fascinate students with the diversity of music.
- You are fluent in English and have an active interest in learning German.
- an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a lunch subsidy
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- an excellent staff to student ratio
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms