Ihre Aufgaben & Ihr Profil
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a similar qualification in Education or Childcare.
- You are motivated in supporting and assisting children in their personal and educational development as well as leading small group lessons.
- You are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential.
- You enjoy working in a teaching team, jointly enriching the children’s horizons.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with children in the classroom as well as in our extra-curricular program.
- You have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level.
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an excellent location of the school, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting.