Despite the COVID-19 crisis, we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German- English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Ihre Aufgaben & Ihr Profil
- You have a teaching qualification or you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Bachelor/Master of Elementary Education or a comparable qualification.
- You work closely with the teacher in the classroom. You support the teacher as well as the individual or groups of pupils in their way of development.
- You will be involved in the design and implementation of a varied afternoon and holiday programme.
- You have a passion for working with children and enable all children to achieve their potential.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team.
- You have an active interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level.
- additional benefits encompassing health care, a company pension scheme, retirement such as lunch allowance and a HVV-wide Jobticket or benefit card
- 30 days of vacation
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- continuing professional development
- an excellent location of the school
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teaching assistant who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website.
Zurück zur Übersicht