The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
Ihre Aufgaben & Ihr Profil
- you have experience in working in an educational / childcare environment
- ideally you have a relevant teaching / childcare qualification
- you are approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
- you are motivated in supporting and assisting children in their personal and educational development
- you enjoy working in a teaching team, jointly enriching the children’s horizons
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development
- an attractive benefit package
- an excellent location of the school campus
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online.
Zurück zur Übersicht