Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eleven daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
- You support the teacher during Mathematics lessons as well as with various other preparatory tasks.
- You are responsible for observing and guiding students and regularly documenting the progress.
- You lead support lessons in addition to afternoon classes.
- You act as a contact person for the young adults in class and support them individually.
- You exchange information with parents, colleagues and external institutions.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Applied Sciences or have a strong understanding of mathematics due to similar training/experiences.
- You take great pleasure in accompanying and supporting young adults on their developmental pathway.
- You speak German at B1 level and have an excellent command of English, as well as an interest in working in an international team.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to creatively implement it together as a team.
- The possibility to help shape the lessons as well as a didactic concept based on individual support and bilingual teaching.
- Small classes and courses (Oberstufenkurse) that allow for individual advancement.
- Modern equipment in the classrooms.
- An attractive salary with additional benefits suchas a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily.
- Financial support in the event of a job-related change of residence and 30 days of holiday.
- All paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits.
- An open and cordial working atmosphere as well as a close cooperation in our international team.
- Short-term provision of employee housing at market prices for a relaxed arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation.
- An excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe.
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.Apply now Back to Overview