Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eleven day-care centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School and the Strothoff International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified Early Years Educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a comparable qualification.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children.
- You are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress.
- You are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential.
- You have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations.
- You have an interest in learning German.
- an attractive benefit package including benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and lunch allowance for our freshly prepared lunch as well as a company pension scheme
- 35 days of leave per calendar year
- continuing professional development
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work
- 5 child sick days per year, paid in full by the employer
- a staff discount for taking up a Phorms school place
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- an excellent location of the school campus in the centre of Hamburg
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded educator who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.Apply now Back to Overview