The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery to secondary schools.
Your Tasks & Your Offer
- you are a qualified Early Years Educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- you are motivated to support each child individually in their developmental progress
- you are dedicated to enable all children to achieve their potential
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
- you have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level
- an attractive salary with additional benefits
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- small groups which enable you to support children individually
- modern equipment in the group rooms
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approval
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an excellent location of the school campus
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Back to Overview