The Strothoff International School is a bilingual, international school with a nursery and kindergarten. In our pedagogical concept, we follow both the Hessian education plan and the international IB curriculum. On our family-friendly and modern campus in Dreieich (near Frankfurt), we offer around 360 children and young people access to German-English language acquisition, starting in nursery, according to the immersion method. In summer 2024, we will open another daycare center in Langen (Hesse), which will offer around 45 childcare places. These are divided into two crèche groups and one kindergarten group with children aged 3-5 years.
The Strothoff International School is a part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- Possibility to shape the new daycare center
- 40 vacation days
- Additional Benefits (e.g. monthly ticket for public transport in Hesse, lunch, comprehensive company pension schemes, relocation support, Corporate Benefits Portal)
- Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school or nursery fees
- Supported continuous professional development and development opportunities
- A very good staffing ratio due to small class sizes and the tandem model with German and English-speaking educators in one group
- Structured daily routine based on the international concept
As an international institution, we not only follow the Hessian education plan, but also the Primary Years Program of the International Baccalaureate Organization, so our activities are more structured than in other facilities and the mornings are dedicated to child-oriented, playful "lessons".
- Holistic support of our children in the cognitive, emotional, and creative areas
- Planning, organising and implementing all activities, relating to a holistic pre-school education and the development of student
- Cooperation and Teamwork to tackle challenges
- Supervising and monitoring the development of students, recording language learning and reporting on progress
- Certified training as an early childhood educator, a degree in education or comparable education that enables you to work as a specialist or supplementary staff member by the respective local authorities
- Interest in working in a bilingual and international atmosphere
- Interested in the early-childhood area of education, and ideally with experience already working within the sector
- Identification with our pedagogical concept and motivation to creatively implement it collaboratively as a team
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now. Do not hesitate to contact Larissa and Lisa, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!