Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Offer
- You are an English native speaker with an intermediate school leaving certificate.
- You have sufficient knowledge of the German language (level B2).
- You are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification.
- You enjoy accompanying and supporting children on their way of development.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively in a team.
- You will be responsible for observing and accompanying the children and will document at regular intervals.
- an attractive remuneration with additional benefits such as lunch allowance and a monthly job ticket
- 30 vacation days
- a didactic concept based on individual support
- small groups that enable the promotion of the individual child
- modern equipment of the group rooms
- an open working atmosphere as well as a close cooperation within our international team
- continuing education and individual advancement opportunities