Despite the COVID-19 crisis, we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and ouremployees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Offer
- you are an English native speaker who have an intermediate school leaving certificate
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- ideally you are a qualified Early Years Educator or you have experiences in taking care of children
- an attractive salary with additional benefits
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- small groups which enable you to support children individually
- modern equipment in the group rooms
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an excellent location of the school campus
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our webpage.
Back to Overview