Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
As of March 1st, 2022 Strothoff International School as an IB World School (supplementary school - Ergänzungsschule) has officially joined the Phorms network. In addition to the existing supplementary school, a new substitute school branch (Ersatzschule) will be established, which will start in the school year 2022/23. The new substitute school branch will incorporate an entry level class (from 5 years old) and a 1st grade.
- You are a qualified Early Years Educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, a degree in Social Pedagogy or a comparable qualification.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children.
- You are dedicated to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
- You can identify with our educational concept and you are motivated to implement it in our team.
- You are fluent in English and you have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level (B1).
- an attractive salary with additional benefits like a monthly ticket for public transport and company pension scheme
- 40 days holidays
- a relocation allowance
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- continuing professional development opportunities
- small groups which enable you to support children individually
- innovative educational concepts and state of the art educational resources
- a staff discount for taking up a Phorms school place
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online.Apply now Back to Overview