Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten day-care centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
- You are responsible for management, organisation and further development of our primary school in Hamburg.
- You are in charge of quality assurance and improvement regarding primary school and teaching in accordance with the Hamburg educational plan.
- You are responsible for complying with the requirements of school law in accordance with the Hamburg School Act.
- You continue and pursue to develop the sector of digital learning in our primary school.
- You hold the management and personnel responsibility for the teachers and the pedagogical staff of the primary school.
- You represent the primary school in public and cooperate with the parents as well as with external partners.
- You actively participate in the recruitment process.
- You work in close cooperation with the executive management, the local leadership team, and the government institutions and supervisory authorities responsible for Ersatzschulen (substitute schools).
- You are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Master’s degree, a Certificate of Education and a QTS, as well as several years of teaching experience in primary school.
- You are committed and inspire with your vision of excellence in education.
- You have gained several years of leadership experience in the education field (ideally also in the German school system) and you are able to motivate and support our highly qualified, international team.
- You are capable of driving educational excellence and have knowledge and experience in curricular development and quality assurance in the field of school development. • You have a special interest in bilingual education.
- You bring a knowledge of German that enables you to communicate with the authorities and to implement their directives.
- You are willing to participate in a professional development series for school leaders in Hamburg.
- Salary: We offer a competitive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly job ticket or a Ticket Plus Card as well as a subsidy for the company pension scheme.
- Development: We offer the opportunity for individual development, especially through supported professional training.
- Recreation: We grant 30 days of holiday per year.
- Diet: We offer subsidised lunches as well as fresh fruit and drinks.
- Relocation: To make your start in Hamburg easier, we offer financial support for your job-related relocation.
- Staff discount: All our employees will benefit from a staff discount when claiming a school place at Phorms.
- Diversity: Expect and enjoy an environment of cultural and linguistic diversity.
- Central location: Our campus is located in the central district of Hammerbrook and is conveniently connected to public transport.
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded person who enjoys working with people to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.
Decide now for a respectful and appreciative cooperation that offers space for active participation.