The Strothoff International School is a bilingual, international school. In our pedagogical concept, we follow both the Hessian education plan and the international IB curriculum. On our family-friendly and modern campus in Dreieich (near Frankfurt), we offer around 360 children and young people access to German-English language acquisition, starting in nursery, according to the immersion method. Within the framework of our international and diverse campus community, our pedagogical team in the nursery, primary school and secondary school supports our students in growing up to become independent, open-minded and globally thinking young people.
The Strothoff International School is a part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- Additional Benefits (e.g. monthly ticket for public transport, comprehensive company pension schemes and relocation support)
- Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school or nursery fees
- Supported continuous professional development and development opportunities
- Trusting relationship between teachers, teaching assistants and students as well as a cooperative parent community
- Close working relationship with our Head of Administration
- Organising and monitoring maintenance and incident management
- Measuring the monthly energy consumption
- Commissioning and coordinating necessary repairs, garbage disposal and winter services
- Supervising and supporting the care and maintenance of the outdoor facilities
- Supporting the preparation and follow-up of events
- Completed education in technical fields or very good handycraft skills
- Absolutely reliable, resilient and flexible
- Taking the initiative, a sense of responsibility and willingness to serve
- Sensitive interaction with children
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now. Do not hesitate to contact Lisa, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!