Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as two International IB Schools. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
As of March 1st, 2022 Strothoff International School as an IB World School (supplementary school - Ergänzungsschule) has officially joined the Phorms network. In addition to the existing supplementary school, a new substitute school branch (Ersatzschule) will be established, which will start in the school year 2022/23. The new substitute school branch will incorporate an entry level class (from 5 years old) and a 1st grade.
- You work closely with our Head of Administration.
- You are responsible for organising and monitoring maintenance and incident management.
- You monitor the monthly energy consumption.
- You coordinate the maintenance of the building, the ventilation system and the faeces lifting system.
- You prepare maintenance plans and documentation.
- You coordinate the cleaning of the building with the service provider.
- You commission and coordinate necessary repairs, waste disposal and winter services.
- You supervise and support the care and maintenance of the outdoor facilities and the watering of the green areas.
- You manage the building's locking system and ensure the locking service.
- You assist with the preparation and the follow-up of events.
- You are responsible for instructing staff and students in the proper use of the relevant systems.
- You have completed an education in technical fields or you have very good handycraft skills.
- You are absolutely reliable, resilient and flexible.
- You show initiative, a sense of responsibility and willingness to serve.
- Sensitive interaction with children is a matter of course for you.
- an attractive salary and additional employer benefits such as a company pension scheme, a lunch allowance and a job ticket valid throughout the RMV (local public transport authority)
- a relocation allowance in the event of a change of residence for work-related reasons
- generous and uncomplicated purchase of supplies
- an open and warm working atmosphere
- staff discount for taking up a day-care or school place as well as additional child sick days paid in full by the employer
If you would like to join us now for a respectful and appreciative collaboration that offers freedom to create, we look forward to receiving your application.Apply now Back to Overview