The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For our Secondary School in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm we are looking for a qualified
Learning House Assistant
- you will work as part of the instruction team alongside experienced teachers
- you will look after children at the school and offer activities as part of the after-school programme
- you will teach but must also be willing to take on administrative tasks
- you have completed a qualification in teaching or business, or have undergone equivalent administrative training
- you are interested in developing and implementing new teaching concepts, are highly dedicated and good at working in a team
- you are passionate about working with children and have a structured and independent way of working
- you can identify with our educational concept, while also bringing fresh, creative ideas
- you are willing to actively contribute to the school’s development, give high-quality lessons in unfamiliar subjects, and continue to develop both in terms of your knowledge of content and in terms of your educational methodology
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- a relocation allowance and support
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- an excellent location of the school
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please apply online.