The Phorms School Frankfurt is a bilingual German-English and state-recognised alternative school with two locations. Our Phorms Frankfurt City primary school with a reception class is located in the conveniently situated Holzhausenviertel. With a size of only about 300 students, this is a particularly family-oriented and urban school location. The promotion of individual strengths and differentiated teaching play a major role within our all-day concept. The international pedagogical team accompanies the students with our bilingual concept from the primary school with the introductory level to the transition to the secondary school. Thanks to the trusting atmosphere, all children can develop their full potential with the support of our teachers and become open-minded young people with a wide range of interests during their time at school.
Phorms Frankfurt is part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- An attractive benefit package including a monthly ticket for public transport or a benefit card and an annual recreational allowance
- Cutting edge technology and facilities
- Small group support with additional professionals, such as an on-campus school psychologist
- Ability to actively shape your work environment
- Close cooperation with the management team
- Supervision of students 3 afternoons per week after school from 3pm until 6:15pm
- Independent planning and implementation of after school activities (Clubs)
- Support in afternoon care organization
- Planning and participation in activities for the all-day holiday program during school vacations
- Positive, attentive and inclusive approach to children
- Ideally experience working with primary school children
- Communicative, motivated, and committed to working as part of a team
- Interest in working in a bilingual and international atmosphere
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us. Do not hesitate to contact Larissa and Lisa, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!