Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You will support our afternoon program 3 afternoons per week.
- You will supervise children of different age groups and supervise small projects and activities.
- During school vacations you will support our team with the all-day holiday camps.
- You have gained first work experience in working with children and teenagers.
- You enjoy accompanying and supporting children in their individual development.
- You are looking forward to working in an international team.
- You can identify yourself with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to creatively implement it together with the team.
- an attractive salary including benefits such as an RMV-wide Jobticket or a benefit card
- an interesting and varied job
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to help shape the company
- modern and lovingly furnished classrooms
- an open and cordial working atmosphere as well as close cooperation in our international team
- an excellent location of the school, centrally located within Europe
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international setting. Please apply online on our website.Apply now Back to Overview