Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, a degree in social pedagogy or a comparable qualification that enables you to work in a reception class.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with children, especially in the reception/kindergarten age group.
- You are dedicated to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
- You can identify with our educational concept and are motivated to implement it in our team.
- You will work together as a team with a German class teacher and additionally assist twice a week in the afternoon programme until 5:30 pm in the afternoon.
- You speak fluent English and are interested in learning the German language and culture.
- a competitive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch daily
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency/work permits
- opportunities for professional development
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an ideal work-life-balance
- state-of-the-art educational resources, including the latest technology in all classrooms
- a short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.Apply now Back to Overview