The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German – English)
and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment.
Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a
learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social
interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a
Your Tasks & Your Offer
- you are a qualified Early Childhood Educator or hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education
- as native English speaker you always share the teaching responsibility with a native German reception teacher
- you are motivated to support five-year-old children in their personal and educational development
- ideally you have already been working as a reception teacher
You will have a lot of professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts.
- A well structured and well equipped environment is waiting for you.
- An open and friendly work atmosphere in a young international team is what we stand for.
- We have only about 19 to 22 students per class, taught by a teaching team of two.
- Find state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms.
- We offer continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad.
- Contracts include an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement.
- A relocation allowance and support is offered.
- You get support in paperwork, concerning your residency, work permits and teaching approval.
- Benefit from our school’s wonderful location in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe. Call a beautiful area your home.
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online.Apply now Back to Overview