Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eleven day-care centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified sports teacher, holding a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree or PGCE/PGDE which is recognised by the state of Germany.
- You are interested in school development as well as the development and implementation of new teaching concepts and school framework curriculum in your subjects.
- You are motivated to participate in further training regularly.
- You have excellent organisational skills and appreciate the opportunity to work in an international and bilingual team.
- You are passionate about your subject and dedicated to enable all students to reach their full potential by providing inspiring education.
- Competitive salary and benefit scheme (travel card for public transport or Ticket Plus Card, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, discounted lunch, company pension scheme)
- Relocation allowance and support in applying for residency, work permit and teaching approval
- Free half-yearly language courses (German)
- Innovative teaching resources and classrooms with state-of-the-art technical equipment as well as established learning con-cepts for face-to-face, hybrid and digital teaching
- A well-equipped workplace, including your own workstation (laptop) with MS Teams and Office 365
- Continuing professional development opportunities, both in Germany and abroad
- Small classes and a student- and activity-oriented didactic concept based on bilingual teaching
- An open and friendly working atmosphere as well as close cooperation in our international and dynamic team of teachers
- Employee discount for day-care or school places as well as additional child sick days paid in full by the employer
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.Apply now Back to Overview