Phorms Education is a national and future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched education in Germany with a concept based on demanding bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eleven nurseries (Kitas), eight primary schools, five grammar schools (Gymnasien), one secondary school, as well as the Heidelberg International School, the Strothoff International School and the Erzieherakademie Heilbronn. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities as a place to develop both academically and socially. To this end, we work together closely and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Master’s degree in teaching Chemistry and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or who even holds a German second state examination (2. Staatsexamen).
- You are interested in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts, you are highly committed and a team player.
- You are passionate about working with young adults.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and at the same time contribute creatively to it.
- You are fluent in English (minimum C1 level).
- Salary above the national level.
- For trainee teachers there is a possibility to become a civil servant (Verbeamtung) with simultaneous leave of absence to private school service.
- State civil servants (Landesbeamte) have the possibility to take a leave of absence to work in private schools.
- A didactic concept based on individual support and bilingual teaching.
- Small classes and courses (Oberstufenkurse) that allow for individual advancement.
- Modern equipment in the classrooms.
- Additional employer benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily.
- Financial support in the event of a job-related change of residence.
- Short-term provision of employee housing at market prices for a relaxed arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation.
- An open and cordial working atmosphere as well as close cooperation in our international team of teachers.
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.Apply now Back to Overview