Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eleven daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a German second state examination (2. Staatsexamen) for the Gymnasium or a Master’s degree and have long-term experience within the German school system.
- You are interested in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts, you are highly committed and a team player.
- You are passionate about working with young adults.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and at the same time contribute creatively to it.
- Salary above the national level.
- For trainee teachers there is a possibility to become a civil servant (Verbeamtung) with simultaneous leave of absence to private school service.
- State civil servants (Landesbeamte) have the possibility to take a leave of absence to work in private schools.
- A didactic concept based on individual support and bilingual teaching.
- Small classes and courses (Oberstufenkurse) that allow for individual advancement.
- Modern equipment in the classrooms.
- Additional employer benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily.
- Financial support in the event of a job-related change of residence.
- Short-term provision of employee housing at market prices for a relaxed arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation.
- An open and cordial working atmosphere as well as close cooperation in our international team of teachers.
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.Apply now Back to Overview