Our Josef-Schwarz-School is situated close to nature in Erlenbach and centrally located in Heilbronn. Both campuses do not only share the bilingual concept and the state-of-the-art equipment and architecture, but also the intercultural spirit of the international school community. With the help of close cooperation within our interdisciplinary team, we promote a family-like and respectful coexistence on campus and create a living space for our students beyond school life - from reception to the Baden-Württemberg Abitur.
The Josef-Schwarz-School is part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- An attractive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared daily lunch
- A relocation allowance and all paperwork completed and prepared for residency/work permits
- Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school or nursery fees
- Supported continuous professional development
- German language courses for English speakers
- Professional freedom to teach within innovative educational concepts
- Small classes with up to 22 students and state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- A short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
- An excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
- Preparation and follow-up as well as organisational and pedagogical design of lessons based on our benchmarked curriculum
- Encouraging independent learning Development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts
- Use of differentiated teaching methods and teaching materials to meet the different needs and interests of students
- Examining and holistically preparing students for written and oral German school leaving exams
- German second state examination (2. Staatsexamen) for the Gymnasium or a Master’s degree and long-term experience within the German school system
- Fluency in German and native-level English proficiency
- Interested and the willingness to engage in the development of new educational concepts, and possess team spirit
- Act as a role model for students and enjoy teaching in a secondary setting
- An interest in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts that focus on the individualized development of students
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now. Do not hesitate to contact Johanna, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!