Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School and the Strothoff International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified secondary teacher, who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Mathematics and possibly an additional subject, a teaching qualification and Certificate or a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- You have already gained teaching experience.
- You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students.
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their full potential.
- You have a passion for your subject and you are able to inspire children and young adults about it.
- You are open-minded for digital media and thus enrich your teaching.
- Ideally, you have already gained a good command of German for everyday use.
- an attractive salary with additional benefits such as lunch allowance, monthly ticket for public transport or a benefit card, an annual recreational allowance and company pension scheme
- innovative technologies and pedagogy to implement our curriculum
- small classes enabling differentiation and individual support
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms and specialized cabinets
- an open and friendly working environment in an international team
- 5 child sick days per year, paid in full by the employer
- a staff discount for taking up a Phorms school place
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work permits
- professional development opportunities
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.Apply now Back to Overview