Our German-English Phorms Campus Berlin Prenzlauer Berg is conveniently located in a central location. Children learn and grow under one roof in our newly opened nursery and primary school. The framework for our international orientation is our bilingual concept, which we implement according to the immersion method. The campus, built in 2022/23, with its light-flooded inner courtyard, offers our inter-national and dynamic community a learning and living space that is characterised above all by its family-like atmosphere.
Phorms Berlin Prenzlauer Berg is part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- Competitive salary and benefit scheme (travel card for public transport or Ticket Plus Card, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, discounted lunch, company pension scheme, Corporate Benefits Portal)
- Relocation allowance and support in applying for residency, work permit and teaching approval
- Free half-yearly language courses (German)
- Innovative teaching resources and classrooms with state-of-the-art technical equipment as well as established learning concepts for face-to-face, hybrid and digital teaching
- A well-equipped workplace, including your own workstation (laptop) with MS Teams and Office 365
- Continuing professional development opportunities, both in Germany and abroad
- Small classes and a student- and activity-oriented didactic concept based on bilingual teaching
- Employee discount for nursery or school places as well as additional child sick days paid in full by the employer
- Planning of appropriate and competence-oriented lessons on the basis of the given curricula
- Creating a positive, supportive and welcoming learning environment in the classroom
- Assessment of students work, including the preparation and correction of deliverables and marking for report cards
- Use of differentiated teaching methods and materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students
- Organization, implementation and follow-up of parent-teacher conferences and parent-teacher meetings
- Regular participation in school events and conferences
- Holder of a Master's degree (in education, primary education and or equivalent) and/or a PGCE/PGDE
- Ideally, practical teaching experience in a primary school setting
- An interest in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts that focus on the individualized development of students
- Passionate and motivated to engage with our pedagogical concept
- Act as a role model for students and enjoy teaching in a primary setting
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now. Do not hesitate to contact Isabelle, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 109.
We look forward to your application!