Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eleven daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You have a Master's degree, a diploma or a comparable university degree in Computer Science and ideally have some experience in teaching.
- You are interested in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts, you are highly committed and a team player.
- You are passionate about working with young adults.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and at the same time contribute creatively to it.
- Salary above the national level.
- A didactic concept based on individual support and bilingual teaching.
- Small classes and courses (Oberstufenkurse) that allow for individual advancement.
- Modern equipment in the classrooms.
- Additional employer benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily.
- Financial support in the event of a job-related change of residence.
- Short-term provision of employee housing at market prices for a relaxed arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation.
- An open and cordial working atmosphere as well as close cooperation in our international team of teachers.
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.Apply now Back to Overview