Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms institutions are dedicated to offer high-end education and provide a space where children can prosper and grow to be global citizens. The Phorms network currently includes ten day-care centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. We pride ourselves on the strong relationships between our children, staff, and parents and consistently strive to develop ourselves as well as our institutions.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified secondary school teacher, who holds a Master’s degree in Music (which is recognized by the state of Germany) or a Bachelor’s degree in Music in combination with a PGCE/PGDE in Music.
- You have already gained practical experience in teaching Music.
- Together with the students, you organize and conduct music evenings, summer concerts and musical performances for our assemblies.
- You enjoy developing and implementing new educational concepts and are willing to contribute to the constant improvement of the school.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to create an inspiring learning environment.
- You are motivated to deliver a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work within an international and bilingual team.
- Ideally you have already gained teaching experience in a German secondary school setting.
- You ideally have an awareness and understanding of special educational needs.
- No prior knowledge of German is required as the subject Music is being delivered in English, but you should be willing to learn German.
- Competitive salary and benefit scheme (travel card for public transport or Ticket Plus Card, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, discounted lunch, company pension scheme)
- Relocation allowance and support in applying for residency, work permit and teaching approval
- Free half-yearly language courses (German)
- Innovative teaching resources and classrooms with state-of-the-art technical equipment as well as established learning concepts for face-to-face, hybrid and digital teaching
- A well-equipped workplace, including your own workstation (laptop) with MS Teams and Office 365
- Continuing professional development opportunities, both in Germany and abroad
- Small classes and a student and activity-oriented didactic concept based on bilingual teaching
- An open and warm working atmosphere as well as close cooperation in our international and dynamic team of teachers
- Employee discount for day-care or school places as well as additional child sick days paid in full by the employer
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.
Decide now for an international, respectful and appreciative employer, who values freedom for educators with a creative drive.