Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten day-care centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified secondary teacher, who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Physics and possibly an additional subject, a teaching qualification and Certificate or a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- You have already gained teaching experience.
- You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students.
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their full potential.
- You have a passion for your subject and you are able to inspire children and young adults about it.
- You are open-minded for digital media and thus enrich your teaching.
- Ideally, you have already gained a good command of German for everyday use.
- an attractive salary with additional benefits such as lunch allowance, monthly ticket for public transport and company pension scheme
- innovative technologies and pedagogy to implement our curriculum
- small classes enabling differentiation and individual support
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms and specialized cabinets
- an open and friendly working environment in an international team
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work permits
- professional development opportunities
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.