Our bilingual Phorms School Frankfurt has two locations in the Frankfurt metropolitan area where we educate students from nursery through to secondary school. At our family-friendly Phorms Taunus Campus in Steinbach, which is surrounded by nature, we provide access to German-English language acquisition for around 700 children and young people, beginning in nursery, using the immersion method. Our Phorms Frankfurt Taunus Campus sets itself apart with its diverse and international community. Our pedagogical team within the nursery, primary school with reception and secondary school supports our students in growing up to be independent, open-minded and globally thinking young people.
Phorms Frankfurt is a part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- Attractive compensation aligned with public sector pay
- Additional Benefits (e.g. monthly ticket for public transport or a benefit card, lunch, comprehensive company pension schemes, relocation support, Corporate Benefits Portal)
- Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school or nursery fees
- Annual recreation allowance
- Supported continuous professional development and development opportunities
- German language courses for English speakers
- Cutting edge technology and facilities
- Small group support with additional professionals, such as an on-campus school psychologist
- Trusting relationship between teachers, teaching assistants and students as well as a cooperative parent community
- Ability to actively shape your work environment
- Close cooperation with the management team
- Designing imaginative and varied lessons that get students excited about the curriculum
- Creating a positive, supportive and welcoming learning environment in the classroom
- Assessment of students work, including the preparation and correction of deliverables and marking for report cards
- Use of differentiated teaching methods and materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students
- Organisation, implementation and follow-up of parent-teacher conferences and parent-teacher meetings
- Regular participation in school events and conferences Participation in departmental meetings
- Qualification as a secondary teacher, who holds a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or higher qualification in Biology and possibly an additional subject and a teaching certification
- Passion for your subject and enthusiasm
- Act as a role model for students and enjoy teaching in an international setting
- An interest in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts that focus on the individualized development of students
- Open to using new technology to enhance learning and for implementing innovative methodologies
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us. Do not hesitate to contact Niclas, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!