The Strothoff International School is a bilingual, international school. In our pedagogical concept, we follow both the Hessian education plan and the international IB curriculum. On our family-friendly and modern campus in Dreieich (near Frankfurt), we offer around 360 children and young people access to German-English language acquisition, starting in nursery, according to the immersion method. Within the framework of our international and diverse campus community, our pedagogical team in the nursery, primary school and secondary school supports our students in growing up to become independent, open-minded and globally thinking young people.
The Strothoff International School is a part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- Additional Benefits (e.g. monthly ticket for public transport, comprehensive company pension schemes, relocation support, Corporate Benefits Portal)
- Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school or nursery fees
- Supported continuous professional development and development opportunities
- In class support through Teaching Assistants
- Trusting relationship between teachers, teaching assistants and students as well as a cooperative parent community
- Preparation and follow-up as well as organisational and pedagogical design of lessons based on our benchmarked curriculum
- Examining and holistically preparing students for written and oral german school leaving exams
- Designing imaginative and varied lessons that get students excited and engaged in the curriculum and helps facilitate their learning for key skills and deepening their subject knowledge
- Enriching teaching with digital media
- Organisation, implementation and supervision of various class projects
- Helping develop new ideas and improving processes
- Qualification as a secondary teacher, who holds a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or higher qualification in Chemistry and possibly an additional subject and a teaching certification
- Experience working as an IB DP teacher
- Working proficiency in English and interested in working in an international environment
- The ability to identify with our unique pedagogy and to always stay up-to-date with new innovations in educational theory and put these into practice into teaching
- Open to using new technology to enhance learning and for implementing innovative methodologies
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now. Do not hesitate to contact Larissa and Lisa, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!