Our German-English Phorms Campus Berlin Süd is conveniently located in green Steglitz-Zehlendorf. A total of 700 children and young people learn and grow together under one roof in the nursery, primary school and secondary school. Our bilingual concept is based on the immersion method from nursery to secondary school. The heritage-protected campus with its spacious outdoor grounds offers our international and dynamic community a learning and living space that is characterised above all by its family-like atmosphere.
Phorms Berlin Süd is part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- Competitive salary and benefit scheme (travel card for public transport or Ticket Plus Card, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, discounted lunch, company pension scheme, Corporate Benefits Portal)
- Relocation allowance and support in applying for residency, work permit and teaching approval
- Free half-yearly language courses (German)
- Innovative teaching resources and classrooms with state-of-the-art technical equipment as well as established learning concepts for face-to-face, hybrid and digital teaching
- A well-equipped workplace, including your own workstation (laptop) with MS Teams and Office 365
- Continuing professional development opportunities, both in Germany and abroad
- Small classes and a student and activity-oriented didactic concept based on bilingual teaching
- An open and warm working atmosphere as well as close cooperation in our international and dynamic team of teachers
- Employee discount for day-care or school places as well as additional child sick days paid in full by the employer
- Planning, giving and reflecting on lessons on the basis of the given curricula
- Preparation and follow-up as well as organisational and pedagogical design of lessons based on our benchmarked curriculum
- Assessment of students work, including the preparation and correction of deliverables and marking for report cards
- Examining and holistically preparing students for written and oral German school leaving exams
- Enriching teaching with digital media
- Participation in school events, departmental meetings and team meetings to help continuingly develop the school
- Holder of a Master's degree (in education, primary education and or equivalent) and/or a PGCE/PGDE
- Ideally, practical teaching experience in a secondary school setting
- An interest in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts that focus on the individualized development of students
- Passionate and motivated to engage with our pedagogical concept
- Act as a role model for students and enjoy teaching in a secondary setting
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now. Do not hesitate to contact Monique, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!