Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School and the Strothoff International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You hold a qualification in education and have gained first-hand work experience in the education sector.
- You support and assist children in their personal and educational development.
- You enjoy working in a teaching team, helping to enable all children to achieve their potential.
- You are confident in independently leading small group lessons.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with children in the classroom, as well as in our extra-curricular after-school program.
- You enjoy working in international settings and have an interest in learning German.
- an attractive benefit package including a monthly ticket for public transport or a benefit card, a lunch allowance, an annual recreational allowance as well as a company pension scheme
- a generous relocation allowance
- 30 days holiday
- opportunities for further development with a training budget that takes individual wishes into account
- offer of German courses for English speakers
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to help shape them
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a high performing and dedicated faculty, who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.