Our bilingual Phorms School Frankfurt has two locations in the Frankfurt metropolitan area where we educate students from nursery through to secondary school. At our family-friendly Phorms Taunus Campus in Steinbach, which is surrounded by nature, we provide ac-cess to German-English language acquisition for around 600 children and young people, beginning in nursery, using the immersion meth-od. Our Phorms Frankfurt Taunus Campus sets itself apart with its diverse and international community. Our pedagogical team within the nursery, primary school with reception and secondary school supports our students in growing up to be independent, open-minded and globally thinking young people.
Phorms Frankfurt is a part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
- An attractive benefit package including a monthly ticket for public transport or a benefit card, lunch, comprehensive company pension schemes and relocation support
- Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school or nursery fees
- Annual recreation allowance
- Supported continuous professional development and development opportunities
- German language courses for English speakers
- Cutting edge technology and facilities
- Small group support with additional professionals, such as an on-campus school psychologist
- Trusting relationship between teachers, teaching assistants and students as well as a cooperative parent community
- Ability to actively shape your work environment
- Close cooperation with the management team
- Collaboration with the teacher in the classroom as well as support for individual students
- Independent planning and implementation of after school activities and holiday programs
- Supporting to decorate the classroom, supervising school trips and breaks
- Communicating with parents, colleagues and external organisations
- Participation in staff meetings and class consultations
- Pedagogically based qualification or a corresponding degree as well as very good professional knowledge
- Ideally experience working with primary school children
- Passionate about primary education
- Communicative, motivated, and committed to working as part of a team
- Identification with our pedagogical concept and motivation to creatively implement it together in a team
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now. Do not hesitate to contact Melanie, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!