Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eleven day-care centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School and the Strothoff International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a similar qualification in Education or Childcare.
- You have already gained work experience in a comparable position.
- You will work closely with the teacher in the classroom. You support the teacher as well as the individual or groups of students in their progress of development.
- You will be involved in the design and implementation of a varied afternoon and holiday programme.
- You have a passion for working with children and enable all children to achieve their potential.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and you are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team.
- You have an active interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level.
- an attractive benefit package including benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and lunch allowance for our freshly prepared lunch as well as a company pension scheme
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- innovative technologies and pedagogy to implement our curriculum
- small classes enabling differentiation and individual support
- continuing professional development opportunities
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an open and friendly working environment in an international team
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work permits
- an excellent location of the school campus in the centre of Hamburg
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded educator who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.Apply now Back to Overview