Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education,qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight daycare centers, sevenprimary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and ouremployees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To thisend, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing our organization and ourselves.
Your Tasks & Your Offer
- You hold a Bachelor`s degree in Education, allied field of study, or similar qualification in Education of Childcare.
- You have a passion for working with children and supporting and assisting them on their way of development.
- You are motivated to support each child individually in their developmental progress.
- You are dedicated to enable all children to achieve their potential.
- You enjoy working in a teaching team, jointly enriching the children’s horizons.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team.
- You have an active interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level.
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care, a company pension scheme, retirement such as lunch allowance and a RMV-wide Jobticket or benefit card
- professional freedom to work with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- all paperwork prepared for residency and work permits
- a relocation allowance and support
- an excellent location of the school, centrally located within Europe